Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Improve focus and energy

  • I've recently stated taking a supplement called Optimind. It works well for increasing my focus and energy levels, plus it's natural and safe. When I take it in the morning it gives me a surge of energy, much better than coffee, but without jitters or crashing. It's a nootropic... I'm new to this world but so far am very impressed. 
  • I have taken adderall before. It definitely gives energy and focus, but is dangerous long term and you build up a tolerance very quickly.  Optimind actually is healthy for your brain and continues to improve your focus and memory for the length you continue to take it. It is so effective, it was originally called alleradd because of the similar feelings it gives you.
  • Adderall always gave me anxiety, not crippling, but I just didn't feel like myself. It almost made me feel obsessive compulsive and everything bothered me in a sensory processing way. Optimind contains GABA, among other things, which provides a calming effect.
  •  The only drawback is that the effects do not last all day. I find that if I take 2 first thing in the morning and 1 at lunchtime, I have a great effect throughout the day.
  •  It also helps me sleep better at night, instead of the insomnia adderall can cause. 

You can get a FREE -10 capsule trial, so what do you have to lose? Try it and love it :) after my trial, I couldn't wait for my entire first bottle to arrive. I'm so glad I found this as it has helped me tremendously by staying focused and being super productive at work, able to clean my house after work (instead of crashing on the couch) and by having more energy to keep up with my kids and encourage my whole family to get outside and have fun. If you suffer from low energy, difficulty staying focused, adult ADD or just want to improve your life, I highly recommend giving Optimind a chance. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment